Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Slava Zimine <sl...@japgod.mine.nu> on 2002/05/08 14:52:53 UTC

Re: Login page is not displayed with Explorer 6.0

hi, I had the same problem  with tdk2.2b1

WIN explorer affected  but linux mozilla not.

The cause was  a bug of an infinite redirect bug in a turbine-2.2-b1.jar
which is present in your webapp/WEB-INF/lib

solution:  check out the jakarta-turbine-2  cvs module and recompile
turbine-2.2b2.jar  by

ant  update-jars
ant jar

place this turbine-2.2b2-dev.jar  in your webapp/WEB-INF/lib

restart  your tomcat.

the problem is gone.

If you got problems to recompile the jar   grab it from this adress

http://marcor.mine.nu/turbine-2.2-b2-dev.jar

regards,

Slava