Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Igor Chudov <ig...@chudov.com> on 2010/02/17 19:31:34 UTC

Most hilarious spam ever

This is a very funny spam, takes the title of "dumbest spam of Feb 2010".

     http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam010.txt

The person who sent it, probably thinks that he is the best phister in
the world.

Re: Most hilarious spam ever

Posted by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net>.
On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Igor Chudov wrote:
>This is a very funny spam, takes the title of "dumbest spam of Feb 2010".
>
>     http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam010.txt
>
>The person who sent it, probably thinks that he is the best phister in
>the world.

Yeah I got one of those last week, and it got fed to sa-learn.  Havn't seen
any more like it though.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Go out and tell a lie that will make the whole family proud of you.
		-- Cadmus, to Pentheus, in "The Bacchae" by Euripides

Re: Most hilarious spam ever

Posted by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com>.
Igor Chudov wrote:
> This is a very funny spam, takes the title of "dumbest spam of Feb 2010".
>
>      http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam010.txt
>
> The person who sent it, probably thinks that he is the best phister in
> the world.

The sad thing is that some people are going to fall for this...

--
Bowie

Re: Most hilarious spam ever

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:31:34 -0600
Igor Chudov <ig...@chudov.com> wrote:

> This is a very funny spam, takes the title of "dumbest spam of Feb
> 2010".
>
>      http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam010.txt
>
> The person who sent it, probably thinks that he is the best phister in
> the world.

It seems to be a spammer's in-joke as much as anything with Umar Farouk
Abdulmutallabbeing's father having been the former chairman of the First
Bank of Nigeria. It wouldn't surprise me if someone was phishing under
the influence.