Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Hickman <pe...@semantico.com> on 2005/04/14 15:12:07 UTC

Getting output from xslt

I have created my own doctype and have, according to the wiki page:

Created an entry in doctypes.xconf
Have not created a rng schema at this point
Created a matcher in parameter-doctype.xmap
Created a sample file
Created a fred2xhtml.xsl file

The doctype is correctly identified in the 'site' tab when clicking on
the entry.
The fred2xhtml.xsl file is being run because if I make a mistake in the
file I get an error. So it is being picked up when I click on the link
in the 'authoring' tab.

However I get no output.

This is my test fred2xhtml.xsl stylesheet

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
    version="1.0"
    xmlns:core="http://core.example.com/"
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

  <xsl:template match="core:chapter">
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

The match="core:chapter" is the same as in the document to be rendered
and the local-name in parameter-doctype.xmap is 'chapter'. As I
understand it I should be seeing 'This is the body of the document'
beneath the breadcrumbs in the 'authoring' tab.

I have also tried match="core:*", match="chapter", match="*" and
match="/" in the xslt to no effect.

Any pointers as to where I should be looking?

Re: Getting output from xslt

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Peter Hickman wrote:
> Thank you again, it will now be full steam ahead.

No problem, the info was missing in the Wiki. I added it.

-- Andreas

Re: Getting output from xslt

Posted by Peter Hickman <pe...@semantico.com>.
Thank you again, it will now be full steam ahead.

Thanks

Re: Getting output from xslt

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.