Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "frederik.santens@pandora.be" <fr...@telenet.be> on 2006/05/16 17:44:42 UTC

Customizing Jetspeed 2

Hi,

I'm following the steps outlined in http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started-binary.html to setup a default jetspeed2 and to enable customization. I can't seam to get the customization (with the customize directory) to work.

My changes are ignored when i build the portal application (with j2:nodbquickStart).

Can someone explain me what needs to done exactly to make this work?

Thx
Frederik

Re: Customizing Jetspeed 2

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
Did you run 'maven -o war:install' ?

On 5/16/06, frederik.santens@pandora.be <fr...@telenet.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm following the steps outlined in http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started-binary.html to setup a default jetspeed2 and to enable customization. I can't seam to get the customization (with the customize directory) to work.
>
> My changes are ignored when i build the portal application (with j2:nodbquickStart).
>
> Can someone explain me what needs to done exactly to make this work?
>
> Thx
> Frederik

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy