Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "David Smiley @MITRE.org" <DS...@mitre.org> on 2008/04/30 20:25:09 UTC

Re: Log levels setting

I agree with you Jerome.  It seems to me that the SolrCore.execute() should
log at DEBUG level (aka "FINE" in JUL parlance), not INFO.  I too don't want
to raise the log level to WARN which would throw out the baby with the bath
water.  For now, I'm just going to modify SolrCore line 958 since I'm living
on the edge.

~ David