Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com.INVALID> on 2017/10/27 01:36:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.2.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 1.2.3,
as follows:
  [ ] +1, Approve the release
  [ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint B98B7708 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v1.2.3-RC3" [5],
* website pull request listing the release and publishing the API reference
manual [6].
* Java artifacts were built with Maven 3.5.0 and OpenJDK/Oracle 1.8.0_144.
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Reuven

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12341044
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.2.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheany23-1003/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.2.0-RC1
[6] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/337

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.2.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com.INVALID>.
Starting the RC2 cut now

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.