Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/06 04:26:49 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "MichaelTiffany" by MichaelTiffany

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelTiffany:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MichaelTiffany

  I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude to Stefanomazzocchi for having the flash of inspiration which led him to sketch out the framework for his brainchild, Cocoon.
  And lest I be thought remiss, thanks to every contributor to the Apache Cocoon Project. Y'all are the best.
-
- Cocoon has been a blessing for two sites I've been involved in creating/maintaining:
-
- [http://www.praxisortho.com/cocoon][[BR]]
- [http://www.worlddent.com]
-
- IMHO, Cocoon is the best way to go for web applications. XSP is nothing short of a godsend.
-

  See

   * MigrateToCocoon2 for an overview of how to migrate your Cocoon 1 XML and XSP pages to Cocoon 2
   * CookieSelector sitemap snippet and brief explanation of how to use the CookieSelector

-