Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com> on 2010/11/30 22:05:36 UTC

IndicatingAjaxButton (Doesn't display indicator in Internet Explorer)

I recently noticed that the IndicatingAjaxButton no longer appears to render the asterix in Internet Explorer (all versions including 6,7 and 8).

I noticed this after moving to Wicket Version 1.4.13.

Has anybody seen this behavior with ajax indicators not displaying in IE?

J.D.

J.D. Corbin | IQNavigator | Senior Software Engineer
Office: (303) 563-1503 * Mobile: (303) 912-0958 * jcorbin@iqnavigator.com<ma...@IQNavigator.com>
6465 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. *  Suite 800 * Centennial, CO *  80111 *  USA

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: IndicatingAjaxButton (Doesn't display indicator in Internet Explorer)

Posted by MZ...@osc.state.ny.us.
+1

Yes I have seen this as well...

From:   "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com>
To:     "users@wicket.apache.org" <us...@wicket.apache.org>
Date:   11/30/2010 04:07 PM
Subject:        IndicatingAjaxButton (Doesn't display indicator in

mailto:you@IQNavigator.com>
6465 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. *  Suite 800 * Centennial, CO *  80111 *  USA

may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure
under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this communication in error and delete this email from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not
to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
contents of this information.