Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Greg Hill <gr...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/09/03 20:56:29 UTC

spark history server trying to hit port 8021

My Spark history server won't start because it's trying to hit the namenode on 8021, but the namenode is on 8020 (the default).  How can I configure the history server to use the right port?  I can't find any relevant setting on the docs: http://people.apache.org/~tdas/spark-1.0.0-rc11-docs/monitoring.html

Greg

Re: spark history server trying to hit port 8021

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.
Hi Greg,

For future references you can set spark.history.ui.port in
SPARK_HISTORY_OPTS. By default this should point to 18080. This information
is actually in the link that you provided :) (as well as the most updated
docs here: http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring.html)

-Andrew

Posted by Greg Hill <gr...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

From: Greg <gr...@rackspace.com>>