Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/09/09 02:28:37 UTC

Next level of testing is now green on our Jenkins

Well, it is actually blue, but still:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Packagetest/

The above tests exercise every package verification we've got
except for:
    * verifying the pacakge dependency
    * verifying the file content of the package
    * exercising package services

The above 3 would make the test runs double in time AND we have
to figure out a way of making them highly customizable (which they
are definitely not at the moment) to accommodate users of Bigtop
building their own version of the stack.

Other that that -- the above job is now our barrier of entry for the
patches.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Next level of testing is now green on our Jenkins

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Yay!

A.