Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by mdbhaskar <md...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 04:47:24 UTC

what are the Pictures types support by XSLF api? WMF images are not rendered using PPTX2PNG utility

What are the Picture types support by  XSLF API of PPTX slide to image
conversion utility. I have PPTX file have some of the WMF images, when I am
trying to convert the slide to image the images are not rendered properly.

Re: what are the Pictures types support by XSLF api? WMF images are not rendered using PPTX2PNG utility

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
By default, XSLF renders images using the javax.imageio.ImageIO
framework which supports png, jpg, gif and bmp.

WMF can be rendered using Apache Batik. Sample code is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xslf/usermodel/PPTX2SVG.txt

Yegor