Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2008/04/02 09:30:25 UTC

Re: LinkRewriter transformer documentation

Luca Morandini wrote:
> Does anyone mind if I copy it from the Javadocs to Daisy (possibily with
> some enhancements) ?

Done: lazy consensus rules.

Re: LinkRewriter transformer documentation

Posted by Patrick Heiden <pa...@gmx.de>.
Thank you!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org>.

Posted by Patrick Heiden <pa...@gmx.de>.
Hi, Where can I find these docs?

Much thanks,
Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Luca Morandini wrote:
>> Luca Morandini wrote:
>>> Does anyone mind if I copy it from the Javadocs to Daisy (possibily
>>> with some enhancements) ?
>> Done: lazy consensus rules.
> Luca, sorry forgot to give you a green light. I promise to review and
> publish everything you add. I planned to do so last weekend but my plans
> changed due to unexpected (but very kind) surprise: I'm coming to
> Amsterdam and will attend Hackathon days.
>
> Fortunately enough, everything is booked already so I'll have some time
> to take a look at your work.

I've done the review, made some minor corrections and put your work live in Daisy. Now we have to
wait a few hours so site is rebuild from Daisy repository and I'll publish it on our official site.

Thanks again, Luca!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: LinkRewriter transformer documentation

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Luca Morandini wrote:
> Luca Morandini wrote:
>> Does anyone mind if I copy it from the Javadocs to Daisy (possibily
>> with some enhancements) ?
>
> Done: lazy consensus rules.
Luca, sorry forgot to give you a green light. I promise to review and
publish everything you add. I planned to do so last weekend but my plans
changed due to unexpected (but very kind) surprise: I'm coming to
Amsterdam and will attend Hackathon days.

Fortunately enough, everything is booked already so I'll have some time
to take a look at your work.

Thanks again!

--
Grzegorz