Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Daniel Ruan <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/30 21:42:54 UTC

Scheduling Blogs for Publish

Hello,

I am using Roller 4.0.1 .  I tried to use the scheduled publish feature (in
Advanced Settings) but it never worked. Is this a known bug? Is there a
workaround?  I'd really like to be able to use scheduling!

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Scheduling Blogs for Publish

Posted by Daniel Ruan <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

To answer your question:

- Tomcat 6
- Oracle 10g Express
- JDK 6
- Linux
- FireFox 3.5

There is a bug report regarding this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1760

I tried the Oracle-specific patch suggested but it still didn't work.

Daniel

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.