Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2000/10/10 23:45:47 UTC

[C2] fixup patch (do not apply) and problems with AbstractPool?

Hi all,

I was just trying to fix up the problem with the sitemap
(the ClassCastException caused by trying to cast
DefaultComponentHolder to ErrorNotifier).

I've cheerfully got rid of that error, but I'm now hitting a
problem which I *think* may be in avalon - I'm getting a
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in AbstractPool.get (line 61
of the copy in cocoon). Anyone got any ideas?

Paul
--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.