Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Straw, Scott J" <Sc...@UNISYS.com> on 2006/07/06 16:56:45 UTC

svn log hangs?

"svn log <fileName>" is hung or taking over an hour to run.  We are
using Apache on the respository server, and clients are using Subversion
1.2.3.

Any ideas?

- Scott

____________

Scott J. Straw

Unisys Corporation, Roseville, MN

 (651) 635-6618

Scott.Straw@Unisys.Com

____________

and its attachments from all computers.

____________

RE: svn log hangs?

Posted by "Straw, Scott J" <Sc...@UNISYS.com>.
Thanks, everyone!

Disabling SVNPathAuthz did the trick.

Matt, I'll try the mod_deflate setting, too.  Thanks!

- Scott

________________________________

Posted by Matt Doran <ma...@papercut.biz>.

Re: svn log hangs?

Posted by Bernhard Merkle <ne...@merkleonline.de>.
same problem here. I have converted a large CVS repo to SVN with cvs2svn
and now the client nearly feezes when i invoke log/history in
TortoiseSVN (SVN and TSVN all new releases and server is run both with
svn:// and http://)

any idea how to resolve this problem ?

kind regards,
Bernhard.