Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by W Mazur <wl...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 15:39:41 UTC

WICKET-4387: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when forwarding requests

Hi,
Wicket-4387 is marked as resolved (on May 18), but there are notes
from July 20th, that the issue is still reproducible on 1.5.7.
We've got very similar issue ( exactly the same exception stack when
ERROR and REQUEST dispatchers are in web.xml
and an <error-page> tag is used in web.xml ), so I'd like to know
whether this issue is solved or not.

Regards
Wlodek

Re: WICKET-4387: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when forwarding requests

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Enable DEBUG logging level for ServletWebRequest and paste the details
together with the stacktrace when you reproduce the problem in the
ticket.
Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM, W Mazur <wl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Wicket-4387 is marked as resolved (on May 18), but there are notes
> from July 20th, that the issue is still reproducible on 1.5.7.
> We've got very similar issue ( exactly the same exception stack when
> ERROR and REQUEST dispatchers are in web.xml
> and an <error-page> tag is used in web.xml ), so I'd like to know
> whether this issue is solved or not.
>
> Regards
> Wlodek

Martin Grigorov