Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/02 23:03:02 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.3-rc2?

+1.  Checked the keys and the sha checksum.  Did a build and ran the
tests.  Ran rat.  I did get one failing test, but it doesn't look crucial:

TestBytesColumnVector.testConcatAndPadding:109 row 0 expected:<[?]> but
was:<[???]>

Alan.

[RESULT][VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.3-rc2?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With four +1's (3 binding) and no -1's the vote passes. I'll finalize the
release and then backport HIVE-23617 on to the release branch.

Thanks all for voting,
   Owen

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

- build the release and ran all the tests successfully (the tests was done
in Mac OS so I didn't see the test failure Alan reported)
- verified checksum and signatures

Chao

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.