Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/08/17 16:35:52 UTC

RE: Combining Apache CloudStack Documentation

HI All,

My Todo list is pretty much complete, I just need to ask infra to set up a webhook.

So to sum up

- The consolidated documentation is live at    http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org
- The website points to the new documentation location and has links to the 'archived' documentation
- The old documentation has a warning notices on Read The Docs and on the Github Readme

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Great work Paul. Used this myself for referencing something, it was good to have everything on the same site.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com