Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 06:38:51 UTC

[general] snapshot testing results

As you know, this page [1] contains information with results of
snapshot testing. The table is updated manually and thus it was a
temporary solution.

I have now run a script from HARMONY-4350 (Thanks to Yury!) on
minotaur. This script gathers snapshot testing results from currently
the following sources:

http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r{SNAPSHOT}
http://people.apache.org/~varlax/r{SNAPSHOT}
http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/r{SNAPSHOT}/testing

and generates a table available at [2]

Results appear there as soon as they appear (well, with some delay :)
at the sources I mentioned above. If there are volunteers to run more
scenarios on snapshots, I can include their sources to the list as
well.

I think we should EOL page [1] and redirect users to [2]

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/snapshots_v5.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/snapshots_summary.html