Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/08/01 10:25:22 UTC

[Fwd: Re: LICENSE and NOTICE in jar artifacts]

I've posted this today on dev@maven and got this reply from Brett. This would
mean that we can continue with the release process, can't we?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [Fwd: Re: LICENSE and NOTICE in jar artifacts]

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 8/1/06, Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> ...I've posted this today on dev@maven and got this reply from Brett. This would
> mean that we can continue with the release process, can't we?...

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html says

  "All releases created and distributed after September 1, 2006 must comply
   with this policy"

so it looks ok indeed.

-Bertrand