Posted to user@ant.apache.org by KC Baltz <KB...@responsenetworks.com> on 2001/03/10 23:35:15 UTC

Bug in

NOTE: I tried to send this to ant-dev, but I think it didn't go through
because I'm not subscribed.

I think we've found a bug with <jar> on win32.  If you specify a manifest
file, but do it using the wrong case, the jar task will succeed, but the
manifest file will not be included.
The bug is that either the file should be included, or the task should fail
because the manifest file cannot be found.

K.C. Baltz
Senior Engineer
Response Networks, Inc.
North Andover, MA
(978)725-3133

Re: Bug in

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.
Hi KC,

I'm taking the time to revisit some old bug reports that I'm not sure
whether they have been resolved.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, KC Baltz <KB...@responsenetworks.com> wrote:

> If you specify a manifest file, but do it using the wrong case, the
> jar task will succeed, but the manifest file will not be included.

Is this still true for Ant 1.4?  I think it should now include the
manifest, even if you've given it in the wrong case, but I cannot test
it (no Windows here).

Cheers

        Stefan