Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Fang Fang FF Chen <ff...@cn.ibm.com> on 2011/08/01 17:07:46 UTC

Is there a way to run a test about some class?

Every time I run tests with "ant tests", it will lasted for nearly 7 hours.
Now I just want to run some test(i.e Running
org.apache.pig.test.TestJobSubmission).
Is there a command or a way which is available for my idea? Thank you.
Thanks.
Regards,
FangFang CHEN / 陈芳芳
----------------------------------
BigInsights Team, CDL
Phone:   86-10-82453744
----------------------------------

Re: Is there a way to run a test about some class?

Posted by Fang Fang FF Chen <ff...@cn.ibm.com>.
Thank you for your quick response.
Thanks.
Regards,
FangFang CHEN / 陈芳芳
----------------------------------
BigInsights Team, CDL
Phone:   86-10-82453744
----------------------------------

             Gianmarco
             <gianmarco.dfm@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  user@pig.apache.org
             gimmy.goku@gmail.                                          cc
             com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Is there a way to run a test

             Please respond to
             user@pig.apache.o
                    rg

ant test -Dtestcase=TestMyTest

where TestMyTest is the name of the class you want to test (e.g.
TestGrunt).

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales