Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Max Burke <ma...@urbanlogiq.com> on 2020/08/26 16:18:13 UTC

[Rust] Async record batch reader?

Out of curiosity, is anyone working on a record batch reader that's async
friendly?

Wanting to know if it's something I could wait on/help out with, or if it's
something we could start working on too.

--
-Max

Re: [Rust] Async record batch reader?

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
A (very belated) follow up to this thread --  there is now a POC PR from
Raphael Taylor-Davies with an async Arrow reader for parquet files [1] if
anyone is interested.

Andrew

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/pull/1154#

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.