Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2008/05/22 15:45:45 UTC

[Tomahawk][Myfaces] how to prevent scattered js/css file references and loading

Hi all, I'm trying to concentrate js/css references on pages through
jawr (https://jawr.dev.java.net/), to improve loading performance.
I use almost Trinidad components, plus t:inputDate (more appealing than
Trinidad) and t:jscookMenu (the only dropdown menu component around)
from Tomahawk.
While Trinidad collects its own js/css files together, Tomahawk
components include scattered references to both js and css files from
the page head, as a kind of rendering postprocessing.
I wonder if anybody can suggest a way to avoid this effect by cutting
those lines, so that I could include all needed files in jawr bundles,

-- Renzo

Re: [Tomahawk][Myfaces] how to prevent scattered js/css file references and loading

Posted by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it>.
Scott, yes I know. But Trinidad is less important in this context, since
it manages to bundle its own stuff in two files, one for js and another
for css.
Tomahawk is a disaster: those two components I mentioned below include
*nine* single files in the page header.

-- Renzo

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.