Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rodrigo Baptista <ro...@binaroo.com> on 2021/10/20 11:29:57 UTC

Re: create company

Hello,

I have the same issue with the Version 17.12 and 18.12. Have you fixed your Problem and have a Solution for me?

I analyzed the issue and I found in the logs a exception, when I open the HR view. The exception is:

--------------

freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: The following has evaluated to null or missing:
==> partyId  [in template "component://humanres/template/category/CategoryTree.ftl" at line 60, column 44]

----
Tip: If the failing expression is known to legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing</#if>. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)??
----

----
FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related):
        - Failed at: ${partyId}  [in template "component://humanres/template/category/CategoryTree.ftl" at line 60, column 42]
——

————————

What I do:

1. Installed Ofbiz with initial seed data.
2. Start ofbiz
3. open HR View

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Regards Rodrigo

Re: create company

Posted by Rodrigo Baptista <ro...@binaroo.com>.
Hello,
how many relationships do I need? And which?

regards,
Rodrigo Baptista

Re: create company

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.