Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mahesh Talreja <mt...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 08:36:36 UTC

How to create/ define a user defined cache while starting a standalone ignite node

Hi Team,
            I am trying to start an Ignite node in Standalone mode by just
passing app.config file, I have set all ignite and ignite cache
configuration in the file.

but how to i specify a user defined type of cache to be created in
app.config file in cache config section ?

For example, I am trying to create a cache of <Class1, Class2>

--
*Thanking you,*
*Regards,*

Re: How to create/ define a user defined cache while starting a standalone ignite node

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm afraid it's not possible to do that via app.config. You will have to
write Ignite XML config.

As per
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/configuration#section-spring-xml

Ilya Kasnacheev