Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jerald Powel <ge...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/10/13 12:27:27 UTC

Tomcat and JBoss

Hello,
     Can I install and have running Tomcat and JBoss on the same box? Tomcat on J2SE and JBoss on J2EE. This will logically mean that I have 2 JREs running on one box? Unless Tomcat can be installed on J2EE?

Thanks and regards

J.

RE: Tomcat and JBoss

Posted by Aleksandr Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.
Check out JBoss site. They have JBoss version that has Tomcat
built into it, saves a lot communication overhead between the
two VMs.