Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2020/08/06 20:00:41 UTC

Re: Broken links in code velocity dashboard

Damian, or anyone else, do you know if there were other changes to the
dashboard?

I started to see closed PRs in the currently open PRs list (e.g.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/12349,
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/12374). Not sure what is causing it,
but it seems like a new issue.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Thank you Damian. Thank you Udi. I use the code velocity dashboard
regularly, if I can find time I will try to debug it. Since I reported the
same thing a year ago and forgot about it, it does not seem like this issue
is bothering me much :)

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
There's this old bug about it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-8389