Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by andyhan <a....@gmx.de> on 2009/11/26 13:43:56 UTC

Geronimo logging for connection pool events

I have a database connection pool of type TranQL Generic JDBC Resource
Adapter with oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver.
We need to monitor all about connection life-cycle: when they were open and
closed.

How can I configure server-log4j.properties so that this information appears
in log?

This doesn't work:
log4j.logger.oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheManager=INFO
log4j.logger.org.tranql.connector.jdbc.AbstractLocalDataSourceMCF=INFO
log4j.logger.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.MCFConnectionInterceptor=INFO

If not configurable: Is there any possibility do it another way?

Re: Geronimo logging for connection pool events

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
You may refer to [1] to see whether it helps.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-application-specific-logging-with-log4j.html

Jeff C