Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Philip Mak <pm...@aaanime.net> on 2000/12/24 05:00:36 UTC

[OT] Where to download Sablotron for AxKit

This is off-topic, but I am having problems downloading Sablotron from its
website (Sablotron is a component that AxKit requires).

On http://www.gingerall.com/charlie-bin/get/webGA/act/download.act the
link for "Sablotron 0.50 - sources" and "Sablotron 0.50 - Linux
binary" redirects to download.gingerall.cz, which is an unknown host.

The Sablotron mailing list also appears to be busted, having an unknown
host problem.

Since several people mentioned AxKit on this list, I thought someone here
might know about Sablotron. Do you know where I can download it from? I
haven't been able to find any mirrors for it.

Thanks,

-Philip Mak (pmak@aaanime.net)

Re: [OT] Where to download Sablotron for AxKit

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Sat, 23 Dec 2000, Philip Mak wrote:

> This is off-topic, but I am having problems downloading Sablotron from its
> website (Sablotron is a component that AxKit requires).
>
> On http://www.gingerall.com/charlie-bin/get/webGA/act/download.act the
> link for "Sablotron 0.50 - sources" and "Sablotron 0.50 - Linux
> binary" redirects to download.gingerall.cz, which is an unknown host.
>
> The Sablotron mailing list also appears to be busted, having an unknown
> host problem.
>
> Since several people mentioned AxKit on this list, I thought someone here
> might know about Sablotron. Do you know where I can download it from? I
> haven't been able to find any mirrors for it.

I'm having the exact same problem here. Mail me direct if you want me to
send you 0.44 which I have on my hard drive.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **