Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by prasun <pr...@landg.com> on 2009/04/27 12:49:03 UTC

Re: Native memory leak using wicket-1.2.6 / IBM JDK 1.4 / Windows 2003 Server SP1

It is 'deployment' mode, good advise though.
By any chance, any recommendation on JVM -ms / -mx parameters for wicket
application?

What we have found that
we needed to set the
1/ low -ms value.
2/ comparatively high -mx value , but had to make sure that it does not
exceed half of the available memory of the box