Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2005/06/26 11:24:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r178508 [1/7] - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual: ./ mod/

* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Joshua Slive wrote:
> > nd@apache.org wrote:
> >> Author: nd
> >> Date: Wed May 25 11:43:38 2005
> >> New Revision: 178508

> > Anyone else think the 90k (pre-encoding) size limit for the split
> > commit mails is a little small?  I'd prefer if it was 512k or so to
> > minimize the flood of little mails.  I can't imagine anyone subscribes
> > to cvs@httpd.apache.org without being able to receive 1MB mails.
> > (Anybody monitoring cvs commits on their blackberry?)
>
> I guess I should have phrased that differently: Would anyone object to
> raising the limit to 512k?

I'd treat this as lazy consensus and raise the limit within some days.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>

Re: svn commit: r178508 [1/7] - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual: ./ mod/

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
André Malo wrote:
> * Joshua Slive wrote:

>>I guess I should have phrased that differently: Would anyone object to
>>raising the limit to 512k?
>

> I'd treat this as lazy consensus and raise the limit within some days.

Go for it.  I would have done it myself a while ago, except I haven't
taken the time to figure out how to update the live version without
messing anything up.  I'm sure you know how to do that.

Joshua.