Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 16:50:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Neal Richardson

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Arrow has invited
Neal Richardson to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that Neal has accepted.

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Neal Richardson

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all. Very happy to be a part of this community.

Neal

Posted by Ji Liu <ni...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

From:Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>