Posted to user@poi.apache.org by adamparore <am...@rediffmail.com> on 2014/05/29 14:05:31 UTC

How to subscribe to the POI user mailing list

Hello,

I have just created my new account with the POI-user but I am not yet able
to subscribe to it. I am trying to subscribe to POI_user based on the mails
received in my mail box, but with no luck.

After following the instructions on "how to subscribe" as mentioned in the
mail, i sent the subscribe mail to poi-user and the mail is bouncing back.

Can any one help on this please? Its very urgent for me to get the
subscription as i need to post a query urgently.

Thanks a ton in advance,
Regards,
Amit Nerkar

Posted by Andreas Beeker <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi Amit,

not sure, what's wrong with the bounced mails, but at least you can write into the mailing
list and if you want to read the reply, you might want to use the mail archives like
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/ which show the responses with an hour delay.

With nabble you can also respond to threads directly (... in case you deleted the response
mails ...)

Andi.