Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/06/05 18:42:25 UTC

Softer action mappings

Is there a way to get the current request substituted in an action mapping?

        <action name="PayrollUpdate_*" method="{1}" class="prAction">
            <result name="input"     type="tiles">${currentRequest}</result>

I'd rather not stash this in a session variable if it's available someplace!

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: Softer action mappings

Posted by stanlick <st...@gmail.com>.
Yes.  I'd like to see what is available to string into the mappings before I
start putting breadcrumbs in the session.  For instance, I would like the
"input" to map to whatever tiles name the validation failed on.

Re: Softer action mappings

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
do you mean the request url?