Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by dvelopp <ki...@mail.ru> on 2011/10/03 13:04:06 UTC

Tapestry and ussual html components

Hello!
I want to use Tapestry with ussual html components:
After click on /<input type="button"/ id="tb"> / js(jQuery) do this:
jQuery.noConflict();
jQuery(document).ready(function() {

    jQuery("#tb").click(function(){
        jQuery.post("Login.java", "type=post", function(data){
            alert(data);
        },"text");
    });

});
And Login.java have method service() where this data will use.
Its possible to do with Tapestry?

Thank you!

Re: Tapestry and ussual html components

Posted by dvelopp <ki...@mail.ru>.
In my task servlets principle is very need... :(
if it is good to know Tapestry can solve it and with it, but still does not
work.
Thanks for answer.
I will try.

Re: Tapestry and ussual html components

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.
I guess you can create a page, inject the request and extract your
parameters if that is what you are asking...

However, your post leave me with the impression that you are missing the
whole point of using a modern web framework? It looks like you are asking
how to imitate a servlet - one of the very things that the framework is
trying to make sure that you don't have to deal with.

--
Chris

Posted by dvelopp <ki...@mail.ru>.
Sorry. I was thinking that it's question for develop forum.
Thanks for answer.
You suggested a principle, now I will try to move to implementation.