Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 11:45:39 UTC

Re: [Jakarta Standard Taglib] Cactus + Jetty + Maven2

Btw - I got this working.

String taglib and Standard taglib now have subprojects using Cactus +
Jetty to test through Maven:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/standard/trunk/standard-test
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/string/trunk/string-test

Hen