Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Mark I. Dinges" <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 18:16:39 UTC

Processing on Intents and PolicySets

I would like to start work on the ability to processing Intents and
PolicySets in interceptors. Currently there is not any link from the
core WireImpl object or from any of the objects in the core WireImpl
back to the Assembly model that contains the Intents and PolicySets.
First question does the community feel that being able to work with and
process Intents and PolicySets from interceptors the right approach. If
so, does it seem reasonable to put links back to the assembly model from
various points in the runtime model the right approach to take?

Re: Processing on Intents and PolicySets

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mark.

Sorry for the late response. With the check-in of r535028, you can start to
play with the RuntimeWireProcessorExtension to insert interceptors to handle
policies.

You first need to implement the
org.apache.tuscany.core.RuntimeWireProcessorExtension and register it with
the org.apache.tuscany.core.WireProcessorExtensionPoint in the
ModuleActivator.start(). Please see the
org.apache.tuscany.core.databinding.wire.DataBindingRuntimeWireProcessor.java
in core-databinding module as an example.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by "Mark I. Dinges" <mi...@gmail.com>.