Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 22:25:57 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Helix 1.0.3 Release

Hi,

This is to call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as
Apache Helix 1.0.3. This is the 24th release of Helix as an Apache
project, as well as the 20th release as a top-level Apache project.

Apache Helix is a generic cluster management framework that makes it
easy to build partitioned and replicated, fault-tolerant and scalable
distributed systems.

(*ATTENTION: Due to webpage publishing problem, we use source code for
release to unblock the Apache release. We are asking Apache Folks
helping us now!*)
Release notes: https://github.com/apache/helix/blob/master/website/1.0.3/src/site/apt/releasenotes/release-1.0.3.apt

Release artifacts:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehelix-1050

* binaries:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/1.0.3/binaries/
* sources:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/1.0.3/src/

The [VERSION] release
tag:https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=helix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/helix-1.0.3

KEYS file available here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/KEYS

Please vote on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[+1] -- "YES, release"
[0] -- "No opinion"
[-1] -- "NO, do not release"

Thanks,
The Apache Helix Team

Re: [VOTE] Apache Helix 1.0.3 Release

Posted by Hao Zhang <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wang Jiajun <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Lei Xia <lx...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Hunter Lee <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org>.
Good callout! At least, let me update the release note for it.

Best,

Junkai

Posted by Brent <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,