Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by niamin <au...@hotmail.com> on 2019/10/29 17:21:16 UTC

Getting same erasure error during compilation

Hello, I am trying to use Ignite with Spring Data JPA. However I am unable to
compile the project because of the following error:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile
(default-compile) on project arinvoiceservice: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/418177/repositories/git/pocs/arinvoiceservice/src/main/java/com/gpc/rpm/arinvoiceservice/repository/ARInvoiceRepository.java:[15,8]
name clash: deleteAll(java.lang.Iterable<? extends T>) in
org.springframework.data.repository.CrudRepository and
deleteAll(java.lang.Iterable<ID>) in
org.apache.ignite.springdata.repository.IgniteRepository have the same
erasure, yet neither overrides the other
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

ARInvoiceRepository.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2637/ARInvoiceRepository.java>

Attached is the file for your reference.

I don't see anything wrong. I coded it based on the sample and example
provided on Ignite's website
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/spring-data

Re: Getting same erasure error during compilation

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think I saw one here:
https://bitbucket.org/lokesh_blue/bugdemo/src/master/

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you are using wrong version of Spring Data module.

We have spring-data and spring-data-2.0 modules, are you sure you have
added the correct one?

Ilya Kasnacheev