Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/11/09 12:26:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer - Bilgin Ibryam

I'm delighted to announce that Bilgin Ibryam has been voted in as a
committer on Apache Isis, and also as a member of the Isis PMC.  The first
gives Bilgin the right to commit changes directly to the Apache Isis
codebase, the second gives him the right to be involved in future votes.

Bilgin is already a committer on both the Apache Camel [1,2,3] project and
also for Apache Ofbiz [4, 5, 6].  He also recently wrote "Camel Design
Patterns" book, via leanpub [7].  He works in London for RedHat [7].

Bilgin has been aware of Apache Isis for a long while; in fact it was he
who introduced the predecessor - naked objects framework - to Jeroen, from
whence the Estatio project (a major driver for the development of Apache
Isis) was spawned.

More recently Bilgin has started contributing to the mailing list and
started providing a number of pull requests [9].  He is also using Apache
Isis for some internal projects within RedHat, which may help spread
knowledge of the framework to a wider open-source community.

I'm looking forward to working with Bilgin in the future; another great
addition to Isis' committers.  So please join me in welcoming him to our
happy band!

Dan Haywood
Apache Isis PMC Chair

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/graphs/contributors
[3] http://camel.apache.org/team.html
[4] http://ofbiz.apache.org/
[5] https://github.com/apache/ofbiz/graphs/contributors
[6]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
[7] https://leanpub.com/u/bibryam
[8] http://developers.redhat.com/blog/author/bibryam/
[9] https://github.com/apache/isis/graphs/contributors

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer - Bilgin Ibryam

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thansk for the great intro Dan, and thanks everybody for the warm welcome.
I've been following Apache Isis for a long time, and I really like it.
Hope I can help to make it even better.

Cheers,

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer - Bilgin Ibryam

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.
Welcome, Bilgin.

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.
Welcome, Bilgin.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Честито!

Posted by German Vivero <ge...@colonia-suiza.com>.
Welcome Bilgin, to this great community

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p1.png]

*Germán Vivero*

Sistemas

Tel. (+5411) 6009.2626 - int. 425

german.vivero@colonia-suiza.com <ju...@colonia-suiza.com>

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p2.png]

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p3.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/colonia-suiza-salud?trk=top_nav_home>[image:
MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p4.png]
<http://www.colonia-suiza.com/>
<http://www.colonia-suiza.com/>

AW: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer - Bilgin Ibryam

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Честито!

Posted by Andre Venter <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Bilgin :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer - Bilgin Ibryam

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Welcome Bilgin, great to have you here!