Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca> on 1998/11/19 05:05:01 UTC

apxs problem

I assume apxs is Ralph's thing?

Ralph, any issue with making it accept -Wl,-rpath,<LIB> and -R<LIB> ?

I looked at the Perl and I can add it, but I figured you might want to do
it?

-Rasmus

Re: apxs problem

Posted by Stig Bakken <ss...@guardian.no>.
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> I assume apxs is Ralph's thing?
>
> Ralph, any issue with making it accept -Wl,-rpath,<LIB> and -R<LIB> ?
>
> I looked at the Perl and I can add it, but I figured you might want to do
> it?

I have some more apxs feature requests :-)

The first one is being able to specify build root, see the attached patch.

The second one is being able to activate/deactivate modules separate from the
module installation, so that this can be done in the rpm's postinst/preun
sections.

 - Stig
--
 Stig S. Bakken                    Guardian Networks AS                   -
 mailto:ssb@guardian.no            Trondheim, Norway