Posted to user@struts.apache.org by amiteshuni <am...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/30 11:12:04 UTC

Supporting Multiple Resource Bundle for validation

In my current project there is a need to support two different resource
bundles simultaneously. Lets take an example, Login page-> usename field.

For Role1,  username cannot have numbers, i.e. only alphabets are allowed.
For Role2,  username can have numbers, i.e. only alphanumeric chars are
allowed.

I believe using the bundle attribute, I'll hard-bound a field to any one
resource bundle. I cannot do that as per the requirement. Please provide
alternate solution based on my requirement.

I tried the bundle attribute. I found that by using this approach, I'm
binding the fields' to a specific resource bundle but the requirement
demands dynamic selection of the resource bundle based on the role.

Please help me. This is very urgent.