Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/07/03 19:23:05 UTC

[Input Needed] June report 2019

Hi folks,

As proposed on a previous thread[1], I'm starting the report to the
president now so all the members can comment and add information before I
submit it. Deadline is July 12th.

I created a Google Doc instead of doing it in GitHub for now, I'll move it
later on, just wanted to clarify that this is still my intention. Here is
the document [2].

Please add comments by July 7th, I'll finalize and submit the report after
that.

Cheers,

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eff85d1c9406c1b2831f525710880da676656fdc8cea90e37ecb021b@%3Cdev.diversity.apache.org%3E

[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k02PbK7O_6hQLE6exvlx3ZKNA-eupL-7M_n_BoQiO8Y/edit#

Re: [Input Needed] June report 2019

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
Reminder to all: this report is expected to be posted by end of day
Friday, July 11th.

- Sam Ruby

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Alright team, report is posted.

Thank you all for contributing and helping draft the report this time around.

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com.INVALID>.
Removed. Thanks.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
I just re-read this and for clarity, I'm suggesting making only the fourth bullet point public, and marking the rest as <private>.

Craig

> On Jul 12, 2019, at 8:30 AM, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gris,
>
> I would suggest marking <private> the entire # Issues section except for the paragraph discussing the mailing list and D&I committee.
>
> Craig
>
>> On Jul 12, 2019, at 8:07 AM, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 16:01, Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks - just a reminder to add your input to the June report. Last time
>>> I got feedback you wanted to make this a collaborative effort, so I want to
>>> make sure we do so this time around.
>>>
>>> I'll be sending the report today around 1pm
>>

>> Just a couple of nitpicks (sorry!):
>>
>> There’s a typo in one heading - “## Update in mayor projects:” - should be
>> “major”?
>>
>> Also the mailing list numbers need adding currently has “XX”
>>
>> Niall
>>

>> PST.

>>> it

>>> after

>>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eff85d1c9406c1b2831f525710880da676656fdc8cea90e37ecb021b@%3Cdev.diversity.apache.org%3E

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k02PbK7O_6hQLE6exvlx3ZKNA-eupL-7M_n_BoQiO8Y/edit#
>>>

> Craig L Russell
> clr@apache.org

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: [Input Needed] June report 2019

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gris,

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Hi folks - just a reminder to add your input to the June report. Last time I got feedback you wanted to make this a collaborative effort, so I want to make sure we do so this time around.

I'll be sending the report today around 1pm PST.