Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net> on 2011/01/03 15:35:32 UTC

wiki

Hi

I would like to prepare the paper for the Chemnitz Linux Tage in a wiki.
Due to the congress, this one will be in German. So not everybody will
understand it.

Does anybody think that a wiki at this state of the project wouldn't be
a good idea? At least I think it would be best to add a wiki to our
website.

@mentors: Is it you who raises the issue or shall I do it (see
http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#new-wiki)?

Best,
Urs

Re: wiki

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Urs,

I'm not sure if it matters, but I've filed the request and let them know I'm
an Incubator PMC member and mentor.

Scott

Re: wiki

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Not on topic, but I am impressed by the activity you guys show - CCC
presentation, Linux days.
Cheers

PS: Wiki is good for lots of stuff, including preparing papers imho

--
http://www.grobmeier.de