Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Thanuja Bhavani <th...@whitewillow.co.in> on 2021/09/10 15:22:55 UTC

How to use confluent kafka producer InitTransactions

Hi team,
  I have used kafka producer InitTransactions in my project, but I got
timeout error.
 Error:  producer InitTransactions {"PID": 6041, "Service": "main",
"error": "Failed to initialize Producer ID: Local: Timed out"}
 Here how I have created a producer object.
p, err := confluentkafka.NewProducer(&confluentkafka.ConfigMap{
"bootstrap.servers": brokers,
"transactional.id": "test1",
"transaction.timeout.ms": "4000",
})

Could you please help me with what I am doing wrong here? And could you
please provide me with an example how to use InitTransactions?

Thanks in advance!

Thanuja Bhavani