Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 05:37:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r942906 - /websites/production/flex/cgi-bin/single-mirror-url.cgi

Not sure who made this change.  What problem does this change fix?

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Ah good to know.  Was there a discussion about this somewhere?

It's popped up on several lists in the last week (but it wasn't immediately obvious what the cause was or how wide spread it was) but I missed the original email (assuming Infra sent one out).

Justin

Re: svn commit: r942906 - /websites/production/flex/cgi-bin/single-mirror-url.cgi

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,