Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jens Fournais <fo...@globalidentity.dk> on 2006/01/15 21:33:27 UTC

To unsubscribe - UNSUBSCRIBE ME NOW !!!!

Best Regards
Global Identity A/S,

Jens Fournais
CEO

Bygstubben 3 | DK-2950 Vedbaek | Denmark
Phone: +45 45 99 31 00 | E-mail: four@globalidentity.dk
MSN: fournais@hotmail.com

Please visit our website at: http://www.elibitum.com

Re: To unsubscribe - UNSUBSCRIBE ME NOW !!!!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Done, with pleasure. /me dances for joy

It was four@bluecom.dk. Obviously they alias the host name. Also took
them off the allow list (no idea how that happened) so we'll not hear
from them again, unless they resubscribe.

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
You've received instructions from us in the past several times. When you
fail to unsubscribe, you get an email how to find out.

four@globalidentity.dk is *not* subscribed to any lists here. I have no
way of telling what address you are receiving them at. Email to this
address will *not* get you any further help. Our patience is thin enough
with all the spam coming from your infected accounts as it is.

I'm sending this to any email addresses google has for you (also empty
mail junk to other lists!). Hopefully you will figure it out.

- Brett