Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/03/09 16:55:53 UTC

QPID-3121: release branch broken on windows

The changes committed to the release branch for QPID-3121 (Cluster
management inconsistency when using persistent store) broke the windows
build.

I committed the trivial fix to the trunk for this already, which only
affects linking and has no logic changes in it at all and iths adds no
risk to the already approved changes
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1079313).

I believe the same change needs to be applied to the release branch (or
else the changes that broke the built would need to be backed out).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: QPID-3121: release branch broken on windows

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
FWIW, I'd like this change to be merged to the release branch.

-Steve

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 03/09/2011 04:53 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Yes, approved.

Thanks! Merged as r1079892.

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
Yes, approved.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
r1079313 is the correct patch to fix the 0.10 build issue which I just proved in a local build. I approve.

-Chuck