Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/23 01:21:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.1 Available

Ibator version 1.2.1 is now available.  Ibator is a code generation
tool for iBATIS.  It runs standalone, or as an Eclipse plugin.  It is
the renamed and improved version of Abator.

This is primarily a bug-fix release to resolve two issues that
manifested in the Eclipse plugin.  There are also enhancements to the
IbatorPlugin API, and a couple of new features in the Eclipse plugin.

See the "What's New?" page for details of the changes here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/whatsNew.html

See this page for download links and other information:

http://ibatis.apache.org/ibator.html

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Jeff Butler

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.1 Available

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
This is now fixed in SVN.

Jeff Butler

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Stahl <je...@earthlink.net>.
Cool. Thanks.

Jeff Stahl

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Stahl <je...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Iwao AVE! <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jeff,

1.2.1 works fine with Eclipse + Ant.
And I really like the new plugin system.
I don't have much time to play with it, but some basic plugins I have
written are working fine.

- Adds LIMIT clause to example class.
- Adds FOR UPDATE clause to example class.
- Adds @Repository annotation to DAO implementation.
- Adds an @Autowired method for Spring to inject SqlMapClient into DAO
implementation.

I can now pick some of these plugins for each project.
It was difficult with the old extension approach.
Great work.

Regards,
Iwao